KASPA Exterior Protection Package
The protection detailing package is a very popular package, main reason being the harmful weather conditions and road conditions in the UK.
The KASPA protection detail consists of paintwork cleansing, using pre-wash cleaners, PH neutral shampoo’s and a thorough but careful cleaning procedure to help prevent swirling, this is followed by removing tar and other contaminants using premium industry recognized products.
After the deep cleansing stage, the paintwork is then treated to a pre-wax cleanser and glaze, which helps bring back the gloss in the paintwork. This is then followed up with the protection that you would have agreed at the time of booking. We ensure that not only is your car’s paint protected, but we take steps to make sure that the glass, wheels, trims are all sealed, thus giving you confidence and peace of mind that your pride and joy has been given that essential treatment that will protect from the harsh outdoor elements.
As well as all this, we also offer add-ons, such as ultra-durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
- Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
- Tar removal treatment
- Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
- Wheels dried, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
- Pre-wash citrus on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
- Door shuts cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
- Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
- All ‘hard to reach areas’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
- 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft premium mitt, to help prevent swirling
- Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
- All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
- Final rinse
- Dried using premium towels
- Paint cleansed and glazed in preparation for protection, hiding light swirling and bringing out the gloss in the paintwork
- Coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
- Plastic trim dressed and sealed
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exhaust tips polished
- Chromes polished and sealed
1 Day Booking (May vary dependent on car size and condition)