This detailing package by KASPA consists of everything in the KASPA Protection Package, but also includes a machine polishing stage to remove light defects, such as light swirling, oxidation and dullness in the paintwork. Once the paintwork is cleansed, the whole vehicle goes through a machine polishing stage, using only the best products available for the paint finish on your vehicle.
During this stage we will correct and refines the paintwork of your car, removing 60-90% of defects on the vehicle and brings back the depth and shine the car would have had when it was sitting in the showroom.
This detail is perfect for the enthusiast that wants their pride and joy refined or anyone on a budget and/or can’t do without their car for a full correction. You may believe that defects in the paintwork such as fading and oxidation require body shop work, however for most cars this is not the case, with this detail KASPA can restore the gloss in the paintwork at a fraction of the cost of a visit to the body shop.
KASPA also offer add-ons, such as ultra-durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
- Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
- Tar removal treatment
- Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
- Wheels dried, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
- Pre-wash cleaner on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
- Door shuts wiped and cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
- Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
- All ‘hard to reach areas’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
- 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft premium mitt, to help prevent swirling
- Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
- All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
- Final rinse
- Dried using premium drying towels
- Paintwork assessed under high intensity LED lighting to show all defects
- All delicate areas such as rubber/plastic trims and badges masked up
- 1 – 2 stages of correction/refinement machine polish over the whole vehicle to remove swirls and other imperfections
- Headlights and taillights given a single stage polish to improve clarity
- IPA wipe down to remove polish oils
- Pre agreed type of Protection coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
- Plastic and Rubber trim dressed and sealed
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exhaust tips polished
- Chromes polished and sealed
2/+ Day Booking (Can vary dependent on car size and condition)